- This afternoon, it will have repair visit number 44! I will pay $75 to American Home Shield to send a repair guy who actually works for Sears.
- The "frost-free" freezer section sometimes needs to be manually defrosted.
- The fridge sometimes dispenses water and ice through the door and often dispenses water onto the floor -- causing people to slip, slide and fall.
- NASA has delivered photos of ice on Pluto from three billion miles away. Sometimes my fridge can't deliver real ice from one foot away!
- The fridge sometimes dispenses water onto the wood cabinetry -- causing it to rot. The fridge is destroying my kitchen!
- Water has leaked through our kitchen floor and ruined ceiling tiles in the basement.
- The fridge needs three or four service visits each year.
- The water dispensing feature had to be fixed in July, and stopped working again about ten days ago.
- GE has twice failed to sell its appliance division to competitors who might manage it better.
GE has frequently promised to follow-up on my complaints, and has done NOTHING.