- It's possible that Jeanine and Brent are no longer Mr. & Mrs. Sampson and that 411.com, LinkedIn and Facebook are out-of-date.
- Or maybe Jeanine decided to be a stay-at-home mom.
- Or maybe Jeanine got another job.
- Or maybe Jeanine decided to retire early.
- Or maybe Jeanine realized that Outskirts Press is such a shitty operation that she no longer wants to be associated with it. If that's the case, I applaud her.
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Did Outskirts Press's Brent Sampson replace his wife?
According to the Internet Wayback Machine, as recently as May of 2011, Jeanine Sampson (Mrs. Brent Sampson) was part of the "executive team" that ran inept and dishonest pay-to-publish company Outskirts Press. [below] As recently as today, LinkedIn identifies Jeanine as COO of the company. [This paragraph should be flush-left, not centered. Blogger will not let me fix it.]
[below] And, as recently as today, 411.com shows Jeanine and Brent living at the same address.
Also, as recently as today, Facebook shows that Jeanine and Brent are married to each other and Jeanine is still the Outskirts COO.
Lots of people don't update their LinkedIn and Facebook pages. However, the Outskirts exec page has been updated [below]. In the current version, Jeanine is notably absent, and Kelly Schuknecht has been added.