- Publishing with Lulu is NOT free if you expect books to be produced and sold.
- The "free ISBN" is free only if you ignore what you pay for a publishing package.
- The "free Amazon listing" is not a competitive advantage, because all self-publishing companies provide it and all ("normal") Amazon listings are free.
- The "free book" is free only if you ignore what you pay for a publishing package.
- While not a lie, the claim to be "the easiest and best" is debatable and not provable.
- While you may be able to get a refund if you're not happy, working with Lulu is not really "risk-free." Wasted time cannot be replaced....
However, Lulu is a good company to use for producing and selling PDF e-books, if you can drive traffic to the Lulu.com website.