I readily confess to being a liberal (I'm also a capitalist).
During the Democratic primary four years ago I thought it was equally important to have a woman president and a black president. I ultimately favored Barack Obama over Hillary Clinton because she had supported the war in Iraq and he had not.
I have not been completely pleased with Obama's accomplishments as president, but with the Republican machine spending four years devoted to defeating Obama's chance for re-election instead of advancing the nation, there was little that he could do.
It's election time again, and I think the situation is very clear.
WILLARD IS EVIL, DISHONEST AND TOXIC. HE IS FUNDAMENTALLY IMMORAL, UNCARING, UNAWARE, UNINFORMED AND DEVOID OF PRINCIPLES. HE MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO INFLUENCE LAWMAKING OR APPOINT SUPREME COURT JUSTICES.
His attitudes on personal freedom are totally inappropriate and out-of-step (and unlike his attitudes as governor of Massachusetts). If elected, he could drastically hurt the country for 20, 30, 40 years or more -- not just 4 or 8 years.
Send Willard home to the Cayman Islands! Do not let him near Washington.
Willard would be the worst thing that happened to Washington since the English burned it in 1814.
In his famous "47%" speech, Willard condemned the millions of people who believe that they are entitled to food, housing and healthcare. Aren't those items part of "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" -- the "unalienable rights" endowed by the creator as mentioned in the U.S. Constitution?
The "Party of Lincoln" is now the party of hypocrisy, dishonesty, aristocracy, immorality, bigotry, ignorance, disrespect and evil.
- Republicans support the rights of a fetus, and would let a post-birth human being die of murder, starvation or lack of medical care.
- The "Pro-Life" party likes to start wars and make assault weapon ownership widespread.
- The "small government" party wants to regulate what happens in every American bed.
- The "low tax" party wants lower taxes only for those who already have absurdly low tax rates.
- Republicans would like to cripple the American education system, but ignorant Republicans like Akin, Palin and Bachmann definitely need to go back to school.
- Republican attitudes about sex are absurd. Presidential wannabe Santorum even wants to ban contraception.
- Wannabe president Gingrich cheated on at least one wife -- and condemned Bill Clinton's adultery.
- Republicans abandon and condemn programs they initiated -- like universal health care -- when Democrats support the programs.
- Republicans want to boost spending on weapons that the Pentagon says are not needed.
- Republicans -- especially Willard -- will say anything to impress an audience, regardless of the truth. Willard's recent claim that Jeep production will be moved from Ohio to China is just one of his many lies.
- Republican media, including Fox 'News,' Limbaugh and Hannity, are lying troublemakers.
- Republican efforts at voter suppression are widespread, blatant and unconscionable.
- Republican policies on immigration will hurt the USA.
- Republicans began to bankrupt the country with Dubya's tax cuts.
There's much more, but you should get the idea by now. Willard should not be trusted.