I'm not particularly interested in preserving the pre-noon time, or even in feelin' groovy, but I am going to slow down my publishing.
- My first book was published by Doubleday in 1976.
- My second was published in 1996.
- In 2008 I formed Silver Sands Books, my own little publishing company, intending to publish exactly ONE book.
- I quickly got addicted. In 2009 I published three books.
- In 2010, I did four more.
- In 2011, I tried to publish nine. That was a BIG mistake for a one-person publishing company, especially for a part-time, one-person publishing company.
I've decided to move some of my 2011 books to 2012, so I'll have more time to let the world know about them.
Maybe I'll even have enough time to smell the roses, or feel groovy.
Listen to Paul and Arty -- the words, not just the music.