I thought I finished writing a book last October, and sold a bunch on Amazon.com in November and December, before temporarily withdrawing it to fix a few things.
I went through several generations of fix-ups, and again thought I was finished about three weeks ago and could resume making money.
Two weeks ago the printer printed the latest text with an old cover design.
Last week the printer printed the latest cover design with old text inside.
The proper version was supposed to be shipped last Friday, and then on Monday, and now I expect it to be shipped today. Maybe.
On Friday, proofs of two other books were supposed to be shipped to me for Saturday delivery while I was in Florida for the weekend. They arrived on Monday, just in time for me to pick them up on the way to the airport for my return trip home.